Consultation groups as well as one-to-ones will be offered throughout October – December 2021. Please click button below for focus groups and times (all via zoom).
We will be running groups for:
- Workforce & Leadership Development: sector leaders -This session is to explore the views and insights of sector leaders providing DA services
- Workforce & Leadership Development: practitioners from racialised communities- This session is for practitioners from racialised communities either working in the DA sector, or other sectors working with families experiencing DA such as children’s services, probation, police, mental health.
Please note those attending from the below groups will be paid for their time for attending as per DRIVE paid contributions policy. Those excluded from payment are below. If you attend and contribute you will be paid an hourly rate. Please contact H.O.P.E for more information on this and where to submit invoice after event. For focus groups we are limiting 2 per organisation per focus group.
• Experts by experience, self-employed independent consultants/practitioners and local ‘grass roots’ organisations / small charities
• Academics who are acting in an independent consultant capacity when/if work falls outside of the remit and scope of their institutional role.
• Contributions from larger, well-funded organisations – such as national charities or statutory organisations – where input and collaboration is part of the contributor’s professional role or the purpose of the organisation
If you would like a 121 interview with a consortium member please email email@example.com and we will arrange this.
If you require any additional assistance to ensure you participate fully please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org